Thursday, September 19, 2013

The Female Pediatriciann

I awake at night in my old studio apartment with a murdered body. I give a check to the murderer,a female pediatrician, who has prepared the body for disposal in the morning. I look at my short, dirty nails and reflect on "existential man--both good and bad." I feel that with the man murdered, there will be more women available. Then I realize that the murder is just a dream. Next week the dream association online PsiberDreaming conference begins with the theme of through the looking glass of dreams. I have asked dream-incubation questions to learn what is through my dream looking glass, and get old girlfriends, available now in my dreams. Has the female pediatrician circumcised my separate, masculine ego and freed me to return to my dream world of old loves through the looking glass?

No comments:

Post a Comment