Monday, November 15, 2010

Lucidity

I am sitting at the dining-room table in our old country house with my wife and an unknown man. He does "foreign-currency exchange", and I tell him that I did that for Chase & Citibank in the past.Its late night and I am left with a glass of liquor while they disappear. He returns later with his bags packed.

I see an older man in the kitchen and become lucid. I call him into the dining room and say, "give me your hand, no both hands," which he does. "What are you doing?" I ask.

"A convention." he says with a northern-European accent.

"Where?" I ask.

"Sorrel," he replies.

"In Europe?" I ask.

"No, but the cathedrals are there," he says.

Next year the annual conference of The International Association for the Study of Dreams will be in Holland. A favorite member of mine is Ernest Hartman(Earnest Heart Man)who has a Germanic accent.

Any lucid experiences dreaming or awake for you lately?

2 comments: